Monday, December 3, 2007

blackberry pearl


So... I got one last weekend!

After months - probably years - of lusting after every single blackberry pearl out there, I finally convinced the "powers that be" that I should get one for myself because it shall be good for my already extremely connected life. Truth be told, I was sotra arm-twisted (some willingness on my part) by the pushy cute asian sales lady that the "powers that be" absolutely hated... heh!

Now I await my first phone call in a public place or email in a public place that shall allow me to floss my new toy. Of course it's nothing like the iPhone, but then again, we in the great white North (and it is unbelievably white today) are going to be waiting a LOOOONG time for that Jesus phone.

Off to show make my boss jealous!

1 comment:

Ophelia said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Meanwhile my E62 looks and feels like a TI-93!

Growl! Maybe soon, eh?